- Leagues ▼
- Events ▼
- Rules ▼
- About Us ▼
- Results & Stats
- Histories & Stats
.....Welcome to our brand new website....for all the latest news follow us on Facebook or Twitter press the icons above........Welcome to our brand new website....for all the latest news follow us on Facebook or Twitter press the icons above........
• 5-a-side football
• Rolling Substitutions are used (ie. unlimited substitutions all game)
1 off 1 on – Player must leave pitch before 1 enters.
All pitches (1 - 4) substitutes leave from half way line
• "Head Height" rule in operation (height of the cross bar)
• No offsides
• No sliding or charging tackles
• All free-kicks are direct
• Roll in “corners” & “throw-ins” (under arm bowling action)
• Access into penalty area is permitted by outfield players
• The goalkeeper is NOT permitted to leave the penalty area.
• Back passes to goalkeeper are permitted but the goalkeeper must distribute the ball with 1 touch.
• Referees’ decisions are final.
• Goalkeeper can return ball into play with a kick or under arm bowling action.
• Punctuality is absolutely vital – for every 5 minutes late you concede a goal
• Failure to show – you automatically lose 4-0 (2 no shows & teams will be disqualified)
• Payment – you must pay the referee before you play
• Fixtures – cannot be altered
• Squad sizes – You can bring a maximum of 12 players on any match nights.
• Dress Discipline – FOOTBALL BOOTS with rubber/plastic moulds only. NO BLADES or trainers of any type
• Wear Shin pads
• Blue card rulings are in force: Any player deemed guilty of dissent ONLY towards a referee will be sin binned for 5 minutes. This player's team will be reduced to 1 less during this 5 minute sin bin. Any further dissent from the same player will lead to a red card and subsequent 2 match ban. Foul and abusive language is a straight red.
• Registering new players – New players need to be registered by captains online. Deadline is 2pm on match days (any players registered after this will not be on the referees match sheets until the following week).
• Unregistered players – any players booked/sent off found to not be on referees sheets prior to kick off will be asked to leave the field of play as well as serving the coming ban. Any player found to give a false name will be banned for 2 matches and their club deducted 1 point per discretion.